FFAD 2017 is taking on a different spin this year! We are showcasing a demo version of the event as part of the Milton Fall Fair, in front of the Grandstands, just before smash-up derby! Limited number of teams will be accepted (first register, first play!) for 2017.
Sunday, September 24, 2017, 10am – 2pm (Subject to change).
Located during Milton Fall Fair, in front of the Grandstands. Just before smash-up derby!
Would your workouts prepare you for the challenges of a firefighter?
Come fight it out for a great cause!
Join Reebok CrossFit FirePower and Milton Fire Services for a fun unique fitness competition either as a competitor or as a spectator for this unique event! Proceeds going to the Canadian Fallen FireFighters Foundation to provide education and job training for families of fallen firefighters and contribute to the CFFF memorial fund. Competition is open to general public & all service personnel. Current firefighters also welcome to test their own fitness in a fun and challenging environment. Spectators: $5 (or more!) donation to CFFF.
Team Competition Details:
- Teams of 4 people – any combination of men/women.
- Limited # teams to be accepted (10 civilian & 5 fire departments)
- Cost per team is $400 (small event registration fee will apply)
- Event proceeds to go to the Canadian Fallen Fire Fighters Foundation.
- Events to be performed in actual bunker gear and SCBAs (provided to all civilian teams)
- Fitness activities designed to mimic real-life activities of fire fighters
- May include: sledgehammering, hose pulling, rope climbing, ladder carries, tire flipping, body drags, etc
- Workouts are intense – be prepared to work extremely hard and strategize with your teammates
- All 911’s are welcome to participate in teams together or combined with civilians. Active FF are encouraged to bring their own bunker gear. SCBA’s will be provided.
Kids and families are welcome to experience the day with Fall Fair admission.
Food & drinks will be available for purchase inside the Milton Fair.